Be an example for the believers in your love, speech, faith, conduct and purity.’
Our children have the opportunity to serve the school as part of the RE Ambassadors team. Anyone can apply by writing an application letter.
The team play a vital role in the Spiritual life of the school and are supported by the Academy Principal, Mrs Seal, and RE Co-ordinator, Miss Stebbens.
The role of our RE Ambassadors team includes:
- To help the school to be a community of faith.
- To help choose our Gospel Values.
- To encourage the pupils to live their faith in daily living.
- To develop good relationships within and beyond the school community.
- To support liturgy, prayer and the spiritual life of the school.
- To continue to develop strong links with the Parish and community.
- To support the school in its Mission Statement.
In order to fulfill these roles; our Ambassadors will:
- Help to prepare Acts of Worship and masses, including selecting readings.
- Help to lead Acts of Worship.
- Suggest ideas for RE resources.
- Promote bible stories.
- Contribute to the newsletter.
The following are our five top tips to help us be successful Ambassadors:
- Listen to each other’s ideas.
- Communicate with all the team members, school and parish.
- Encourage everyone when making decisions, to share their ideas and to try their best.
- Include everyone when making decisions.
- Lead by example, love everyone especially people you don’t get on with.
If you have any ideas that you wish to share with us then please let us know, we are here to listen and help!